Why Choose Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium which is placed into the jawbone. It is used to support one or more teeth.
About Dental Implants
Dental Implants are miracles of modern design and engineering. They are the future in dentistry and are becoming more and more widely used by dentist’s across the globe. The success rates of a dental implant is more than 95% and people are finding comfort and confidence in replacing their missing teeth with dental implants.
Dental implants provide a predictable long term solution giving a fully functional, aesthetic result for one or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
There are several benefits of receiving dental implants in Salisbury
at Salisbury Implant Centre
- Fixed, hence very comfortable and convenient.
- Avoid cutting or damaging healthy adjacent teeth.
- Well documented longevity.
- Implants can make loose dentures more retentive.
- Dental implants help to maintain bone levels in the jaw.
- Improved comfort.
- Improved speech.
- Dental implants let you chew, grind and eat like natural teeth.
- Provide a solid, stable and long lasting solution that will serve you for a long time.
- Fixed teeth will give you the confidence to smile again.
- 0% finance available
Our 3 year guarantee
We are able to offer a 3 year guarantee on our Premier Straumann Implant as Neeraj has very carefully analysed the success and survival of the dental implants he has placed over the past 7 years. We know that our implant survival rate over 7 years is in the region of 99% and this gives us the confidence to be able to apply a 3 year guarantee to all of our Premier implant at the practice. This guarantee will be fully explained on individual cases and provided in a consent document for patients.
The guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
- oral hygiene is neglected
- regular visits to the hygienist as advised is not made. This could be every 3- 6 months.
- dentist's instructions are not followed
- you do not attend the practice for check-ups at least once every 12 months
- Drugs like Biphosphonates which are given for osteoporosis.
- damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- smoking or drug abuse
- payment obligations are not fulfilled
- bone loss due to radiotherapy of jaws