If you have lost a single tooth, then a dental implant is often the best solution to replace it.
Why replace a missing tooth?
Dental implants are frequently used for replacing missing teeth and are equally suitable for use near the front or back of the mouth. In either case, an implant provides a strong, secure and natural looking replacement for a lost tooth.
A dental implant can last for a long time and is the most stable tooth replacement option currently available, considered by many to be the ‘gold standard’. Here at Salisbury Implant Centre we use only the highest quality implants, combined with huge experience to help ensure the best possible outcome.
Advantages of this procedure:
Having your implant placed at the Salisbury Implant Centre offers a number of excellent benefits, including:
- A natural looking and feeling replacement tooth
- Extremely strong with no restrictions on what you can eat
- Very long lasting
- A boost to confidence with no more gaps in the teeth
- Will not decay
- No other teeth are affected by this procedure, unlike a dental bridge
- Preserves bone and tissue
- Very high success rate
- No loose or uncomfortable dentures!
If you would like to find out more about replacing an individual tooth with a single implant, please call the Salisbury Implant Centre on 01722 333 844.